Resolve, the Playlist

So I've registered for training to become an adult literacy tutor. It's something that I've been thinking about for a while. And this year is the year. Considering my current schedule, it's a steep time investment that runs for a whole year. But I think I'll find it more rewarding than other efforts such as trying to get better definition on my abs or finishing The Godfather on Nintendo Wii, so I'm willing to sacrifice.

...

Speaking of ab definition and time at the gym, I will start logging some of my gym playlist here. I will call it Resolve:

1) Dat's My Part, DJ Shadow
2) Fire, 50 Cent
3) Go Hard or Go Home, E-40
4) Jam the Box, Pretty Tony
5) Numbers, Kraftwerk
6) Beat Box, Art of Noise
7) Rock the Mic, Beanie Sigel & Freeway
8) Made You Look, Nas
9) Soul Clap, Strange Fruit Project
10) Work the Angles, Dilated Peoples

...

About the albums list, I'm now officially counting compilations and "best-of" collections.

Greatest Hits, Guns N' Roses
The Heart of Saturday Night, Tom Waits



Comments