That Go: Bike Lust Stage 3

The challenge with this bike is that it has to be nice enough to inspire me to ride it, but not so nice that I'm paranoid of it being stolen. The point is having a bike I could just grab and ride without taking 30 minutes to get ready (then realizing I forgot something 30 minutes into the ride). A bit of a sporty scraper bike, really, something that doesn't need specialized gear -- particularly bike bibs and clipless pedals/shoes.

So the search is on for a budget spring-suspension saddle. I found this odd saddle while walking around REI:

It's not the best fit, so I ordered this from a lowrider bike shop:
Other goodies arriving in the mail soon: (Yes, I'm avoiding the Brooks bling factor. And, yes, I'm going to a freewheel with this one.)
Speaking of stylish yet functional active wear, I am all about these prAna Nemesis Knickers:
I'm also pretty happy with the Asics Gel Enduro 3s. I'm done with road running. My bod just can't handle it anymore. I'm sticking to the trails.

Comments