So, Um, Yeah, Keto


It works:


After Naomi's birth last October, the holidays, and the ping-ponging family chest colds of late-Winter, I can get back to a regular workout routine.

Rather than dealing with the tedium of weekly fat-loss updates, I'll post the major points of the last few months in a later entry. 

But I wanted to share these pics: The 10/11 photo was the least-flattering recent pic I could find of myself. (Lisa always looks foine.) 

The 1/13 pic shows five months of keto, the last three months of which (after Naomi was born) was done lazy-style: no workouts and without being so OCD on calorie counts. (That anticipated post-birth adjustment period I mentioned at the start of these fat-loss posts.) Yet, I still lost 10 pounds over the lazy-keto period.

That's 30 pounds overall since early 7/12.

Comments