One Girl, Two Cups

Not much time at The Safe Place this weekend. But I did like this quick sketch:

December's here and it's time to break out the coats
...

And so we picked up a digital SLR camera this weekend. The neighborhood Costco had a compelling deal that included a telephoto lens, camera bag and memory disc in addition to the camera body and standard lens. I've always wanted to take up photography but never had the time or funds. Not like I do now, but, dang. This is from the initial batch. Nothing special, there is a learning curve, mind you. Maybe I'll revisit this shot after I know what I'm doing.

...

Speaking of splurging, a shot (non-SLR) from the How to Draw Hip-Hop book mentioned in a previous post:

Comments

Unknown said…
Congrats on the new toy! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with it.