Or in Other Words

Handle that sh*t. Ran out of white paint and had to zip off to the art store. With the time lost, was only able to get a background going:

I liked the cascading letters/numbers from the last painting so wanted to try it again without losing the characters under the layers.

As vocalists say, if you can hum it, you can sing it. If I can sketch it, hopefully I can paint it. Added some details to the girl/bike sketch. Also changed it from a Campy geared bike to a vintage track bike with lugs. Yeah, yeah. No matter how in-fashion they might become, track bikes are just too, t00 sexy for Milan.

Gave her a proper cycling cap. Funny how obstructing her face just a bit made her demure. (I spent like three hours shading the upper lip. -Napoleon)

Drawing and painting means I get to design my own cycling gear. In high school I had considered attending FIDM. Fashion design? For serious! The folks I know who did are hella paid nowadays. My focus would be stylish endurance athletic gear. Kryst, at least road running shoes that don't look so nerd. Speaking of design for athletic wear, Rapha got the hot sh*t. I like Twin Six's designs also, but wish they'd use better material.

...

Off on a tangent... Some highlights from recent cooking:

Comments